You have two options on how to upload the Location data.
Longitude and Latitude - The file you upload should contain 2 columns.
- Column A should contain the ICCID (in Full)
- Column B should contain quoted Co-ordinates. Valid examples are shown below
- "41°24'12.2\"N 2°10'26.5\"E"
- "41 24.2028N, 2 10.4418E"
- "41.40338, 2.17403"
Cell ID - The file you upload should contain 5 columns
- Column A should contain the ICCID (in full)
- Column B should contain the Cell ID (numeric, up to 10 digits)
- Column C should contain the LAC (numeric, up to 3 digits)
- Column D should contain the MCC (numeric, up to 3 digits)
- Column E should contain the MNC (numeric, up to 3 digits)
Select the type of upload required and click 'Choose File'
And click 'Go'.
If the upload is successful, you can see the uploaded co-ordinates and a map view in the SIM details page under the Location tab
You can click on the 'Edit' button to amend the existing co-ordinates for that SIM.
When you have entered the required co-ordinates click 'Update' to save the changes.
You can also view multiple SIM location on a map. To view the SIM location, select the SIMs in the SIM management page and click on Show Location button.
Please Note: This is only available to users with role (ROLE_SHOW_LOCATION). To know more about this feature, please speak to your Account Manager or the SIM Management team.
SIMs which do not have the location co-ordinates available in SIMPro will be displayed with a greyed out tooltip as shown.
Clicking on a SIM will allow you to view the SIM status details